Are you looking for care work vacancies?
We are looking for support workers who want to make a real and positive impact on people’s lives, where every day is different.
Kincare Health Solutions Ltd delivers high quality care and we are committed to providing a supportive and development focused environment for our team. If you are looking for a career change and or want to work in Care? Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential.
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers in Edinburgh Area to help a gentleman living in one bedroomed house reach their potential. They have a diagnosis of autism, learning disabilities and physical disabilities. They love going shopping, bowling, social clubs, pub, swimming, cinema and visits with family.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people’s lives better every day.
You will provide:
- Personal care and support with getting out and about.
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community
- Work together with the behaviour support team and the family to provide the best possible support.
- Money management, cooking, medication management.
We are searching for enthusiastic and talented individuals who are passionate about providing care in the community. We have a number of full-time and part time home care positions available within Edinburgh Areas of Gilmerton, Morning Side, City Centre, Dalkeith, Loanhead, Musselburgh, Penicuik, Tranent, Prestonpans and Niddrie.
You will be joining a friendly and hard-working home care team. You will be supported in your day to day role and also with your long-term career goals.
- Hard-working and genuinely committed and passionate about providing quality care in the home which includes personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household tasks.
- Hard working and committed to learning and development
- Car Driver and access to own transport (desirable).
We ensure all our staff have appropriate qualifications. That includes carrying out the necessary checks, such as:
We carry out Enhanced DBR checks, to see whether a potential employee is listed on the Children’s Barred List or Adult First list.
Employment Eligibility and work history checks with the government records to determine your work eligibility in the country.
We ask for the names of three people, two of which should be care-related references so we can truly get to know our applicants.
NMC Pin Number Check, ID verification, Employer Checking Service (ECS) to verification an individual’s right to work in the UK.
Download Aplication Form Or ring / email us!
We are Recruiting now for Care & Support Works
Our rates of pay are extremely competitive and we can offer you both specialist training from our in-house training company along with extensive working hours! Upload or email us your application form and the following documents.